Donations by cheque or draft should be made out to All Saints Anglican Church. Please add “Erin refugees” in the memo line. Donations can be mailed to: Erin Refugee Action, P.O. Box 308, Erin. N0B 1T0
If your donation is $20 or over, and you provide the associated name and mailing address, All Saints will provide you with a tax receipt by mail.
You can donate funds online via the Anglican Diocese of Niagara’s website, and you will receive a tax receipt for donations of $20.00 and over. In order for the funds to be added to Erin Refugee Action’s fundraising for sponsorships please follow these steps:
1. Skip the Area of Ministry box
2. Go right to Parish Name and choose All Saints Erin.
3. Designated For box – choose Other
4. Specify “Other” by typing Refugee Sponsorship.
5. Continue with your personal information (for tax receipt purposes) and your donation.
Donations of Furniture and Household Provisions
We are now collecting furniture and household provisions for a third family, who are originally from Afghanistan but are now living in Turkey. It’s a two generation family–parents, their daughter and her husband and child (3 years old). We have a list of needed items at https://sokindregistry.org/registry/ErinRefugeeActionDonations
Thank you so much!